You can enable fundraising on your store by following these easy steps:
- Sign into https://teamlocker.squadlocker.com using your credentials
- Click on the EDIT button for the store under MY STORES
- Go to the FUNDRAISING tab
- Toggle the Fundraising button to “ON” and select the percentage you’d like to mark your store up by, fill out the required fields and click on the green SAVE button
If you are looking to enable Fundraising for a store with orders, you will need to close the store and relaunch it. This can be done through your Dashboard by doing the following:
- Sign into https://team.squadlocker.com/ with your credentials
- Click on MY STORES
- Hit the EDIT button for the desired store
- In the Store Details tab, scroll down to find the red CLOSE THIS STORE button
- Once store is closed, go to the CLOSED tab and relaunch the store
- Return to the ACTIVE tab and hit the EDIT button once again
- In the Store Details tab, click on EDIT PRODUCTS
- Hit the FUNDRAISING button and fill out the name and address for the check.
- Hit SAVE AND SHOP
Please note, only the store creator has access to alter the fundraising details. Locker Managers do not have this functionality.