If you’re building your store now:
When selecting apparel to add to your store you can select multiple colors for that item if you'd like. As you are initially choosing which items you’d like to add to your store, you’ll see a blue circle with a “+” sign in it along with another blue circle with an “i” in it below if you hover over a product. By clicking the “i”, a window will pop up with more information about that particular product as well as the additional color options we offer.
To add a color option, simply click on which color of the item you’d like and hit the blue “+” sign at the bottom of the window to add the product to your store.
If you have completed your store and would like to add color options to an individual product:
- Click the white "EDIT" button for the desired store
- In the Store Details tab, click on the blue "EDIT PRODUCTS" button
- Click on the "ADD MORE ITEMS" button
- Hovering over the desired item, click the blue "i" button and then "Add Product to Store" from that pop up window
- After you're finished adding items, click on the green CONTINUE button in the top right corner
If you are looking for specific products, use the filters on the left side of the screen to specify your search. For example, you can filter by size, color or brand.
- Make sure you apply the correct logo to the item and hit SAVE AND SHOP when complete