Uploading a logo is the second step in the store building process. After selecting the gear you would like to offer on your store, click the green "ADD LOGO" square on the top right side of the screen. You’ll then be prompted to upload your logo, request a free logo creation or skip the logo all together and save the store. After the store is completed and saved, you can add more logos to your logo bank by following these steps:
- Sign into your SquadLocker account
- Click "MY STORES"
- Click the white "EDIT" button for the desired store
- Find the blue "EDIT PRODUCTS" button
- Click on "MANAGE LOGOS" at the top of the page
- Select and item, or items, and then press the green "CONTINUE" button
- Click on the white "ADD NEW LOGO" button
- Verify your logo's current colors
- Click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE"
- Click on the "DONE" button
The new logo will be reflected in your logo bank (first logo to the left is the newest upload). Don't forget to hit the green "SAVE AND SHOP" button after you're done!
Your store can have up to 10 active logos in it so feel free to keep adding your logos until you hit that mark! You can also delete logos from your logo bank if you are no longer using them.