Unfortunately not. As you relaunch your store, a new ID number is attributed to the relaunched store. This will cause the URL of your store to change each time you relaunch it. You can find your store's URL by logging in to your account and clicking the blue "Share Your Store" button on your dashboard as seen below. From there, you will be able to copy the store link to see what changes have been made and update your customers to the change.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an account?
- Why does your site not work with my browser/device?
- What kind of products do you offer?
- How come I can't relaunch one of my stores? It's only giving me the option to remove it.
- Do we set the price or is it fixed?
- I'm having trouble logging into my store.
- How do I delete items from my store?
- How can I share my store with others?
- How do I update the address for my rebate check?
- Why aren't the items I selected showing on the store?