Yes! If the store name remains the same after you relaunched it, you will have the same URL for your store. The only time a locker gets a new URL, is if that locker is deleted and restored by one of our store specialists. Closed lockers keep their URL and the address remains the same if reopened. Locker ID numbers may change when relaunched or restored so if you have your store linked to another website, you will need to update the Locker ID number used to connect the store to the external site.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply more than 1 logo to an item?
- How do I create an account?
- Why does your site not work with my browser/device?
- What brands do you carry?
- What kind of products do you offer?
- How come I can't relaunch one of my stores? It's only giving me the option to remove it.
- Do we set the price or is it fixed?
- I'm having trouble logging into my store.
- How do I delete items from my store?
- How can I share my store with others?