It means that the logo is in a format that our platform doesn't read. But no worries! You can send the logo to us via email (send to firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the blue chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the screen and our Customer Onboarding Team would be more than happy to help you convert it to an acceptable format.
Articles in this section
- Are there any logo guidelines?
- Can I upload additional logos?
- I'm having trouble uploading my logo.
- How are the logos printed on the material?
- How do I delete my old logos?
- When trying to add a logo it tells me "Color model mismatch". What does that mean?
- How do I change my default logo?
- Can you design a logo for me?
- How do I upload my logo?
- I want to change the logo I have uploaded to my store. How can I do this?