It means that the logo is in a format that our platform doesn't read. But no worries! You can send the logo to us via email for assistance(send to email@example.com). Please include your store name, and a brief description of the issue. Or use the blue chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the screen and our Customer Onboarding Team will be more than happy to help you convert it to an acceptable format.
Articles in this section
- What does "Logo Incompatible" mean?
- Are there any logo guidelines?
- Can I upload additional logos?
- I'm having trouble uploading my logo.
- How are the logos printed on the material?
- How do I delete my old logos?
- When trying to add a logo it tells me "Color model mismatch". What does that mean?
- How do I change my default logo?
- Can you design a logo for me?
- How do I upload my logo?