Yes! The store creator can add Store Managers to help with managing your store. They can manage the store’s products, details, logos, and roster. In order to add a Store Manager, the person must create an account with SquadLocker first. No need to build their own store, simply sign up with their email. Store Managers cannot alter fundraising or add any other Store Managers.
You can follow the link below for steps on how to create an account:
How to Create an Account
Once they have created an account on www.squadlocker.com, you can add them as Store Manager by following these steps:
- Sign into your account at www.squadlocker.com
- Click on the white EDIT button for the desired store
- Navigate to the left hand side of the page and select “STORE MANAGERS” as seen here:
- Enter their email in the field beneath “Add Manager”
- Click on the blue “ADD” button.
- Once you’re set with adding Store Managers, don’t forget to hit the green “Save” button
If you have any questions while adding Store Mangers, please don’t hesitate to use the blue chat bubble, we’ll be here to help!