Absolutely, you can add logos to your store even after it is launched! Your store is able to have up to 10 active logos in use at any time with 1 logo per product. However, your store’s logo bank can hold as many logos as you’d like.
You can upload additional logos through the SquadLocker dashboard by doing the following:
- Log into your SquadLocker account
- Click "MY STORES"
- Click the white "EDIT" button for the desired store
- Find the blue "EDIT PRODUCTS" button below the pictures of your gear
- Click on "MANAGE LOGOS" at the top of the page
- Select and item, or items, and then press the green "CONTINUE" button
- Click on the white "ADD NEW LOGO" button to the left of your logo bank
- Verify your logo's current colors
- Click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE"
- Click on the "DONE" button
The new logo will be reflected in your logo bank (first logo to the left is the newest upload). Don't forget to hit the green "SAVE AND SHOP" button after you're done!