Guidelines for Printed Logos
Printed logos generally appear in larger format on apparel such as full-front tees, hoodies, and sweats. Some helpful tips:
- There is no limit to the number of colors in your printed logo
- Colors must be solid, without any highlights, gradients, or shadows
Because it impacts the quality of the printed product, logos cannot contain the following:
- Drop shadows
- Photographs, or photograph-like images
- Trademark symbols
*SquadLocker reserves the right to make minor edits to conform to the guidelines above.
Guidelines for Embroidered Logos
Embroidered logos generally appear in smaller format on apparel such as polos, jackets, hats and bags. You are not required to submit two logo versions. SquadLocker will make necessary modifications to your print logo to ensure the highest quality embroidery application.
In addition to the Printed Logo Guidelines above, here are some helpful tips:
- Distinctive colors work best
- Small details may be simplified
- Thin lines or multiple lines that are close together may be modified
- Maximum of two outlines around your logo, and one around text
- Text size must be no smaller than 0.25” at actual size of embroidery
Note: More options are available for bulk orders. Please ask your SquadLocker Specialist for details!