The fundraising area is a new portion of the Admin Dashboard that allows Store Owners to view funds, manage funds raised and request a fundraising payout at their own discretion. This page will allow you more visibility into the orders that go through the store as well as where the funds come from and how you can allocate them.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I entered in the wrong fundraising payout recipient address?
- What happens to the fundraising balance if an order or an item in an order is canceled?
- How come I do not see a "Payout Options" button?
- What happens during the fundraising payout request process?
- What are "Available" funds?
- What does "Pending" funds mean?
- Can I combine multiple store payouts in order to reach the $10 payout minimum?
- I have available money in my fundraising area, how come the request payout button is disabled?
- Can anybody with access to the admin dashboard request a fundraising payout?
- What is the fundraising area of the dashboard used for?