Payout options allow Store Owners to combine funds from multiple stores into a single payout. If you only have a single store in your dashboard, OR only one store has available funds to request a payout for, then you will not see the option to select payout options.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I entered in the wrong fundraising payout recipient address?
- What happens to the fundraising balance if an order or an item in an order is canceled?
- How come I do not see a "Payout Options" button?
- What happens during the fundraising payout request process?
- What are "Available" funds?
- What does "Pending" funds mean?
- Can I combine multiple store payouts in order to reach the $10 payout minimum?
- I have available money in my fundraising area, how come the request payout button is disabled?
- Can anybody with access to the admin dashboard request a fundraising payout?
- What is the fundraising area of the dashboard used for?